Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ice Cube Addiction

Nobody really asked me about why i was getting ice cubes for everything I was drinking, and the only person who asked me about my braclet was Dreier, and he already knew about the assignment. It was really hard getting ice cubes, and drinking it with everything though. Especially since when I drink bottled soda and water, so I had to get a cup from Quizno's next door and get ice from them. They never asked me questions about it though, so maybe it's normal that people just eat ice? I don't know. It became a habit getting putting ice in all of my drinks, and I usually don't use ice in anything. So, I can see how things can become addicting, I can't imagine how much worse it would be if it was a real drug. Like I said, nobody really asked me about the ice, or said anything about an attitude change. But I could definitely see, from my own point of view, how parents would be concerned for their kids who are doing real drugs, and how they wouldnt know how to handle it. I've seen people who do drugs, and all the lies that they have to tell, and how they become a totally different person, and it would be nerve racking as a parent having to deal with that.

DAILY LOG -
Wednesday: I work tonight. I usually drink bottled soda, but I'm sure they would give me a cup if i asked them for one. Amanda usually just gets ice in a cup, I don't know why, but I'm sure they won't question me.
Wednesday (bedtime): I got a glass of water, and put ice in it instead of taking up a bottle of water.
Wednesday (3AM): I cheated, I didn't get up and get more ice. :(
Thursday (wakeup): All my ice melted over the night, so I'll have to get a new glass of water and ice to take my medicine. Hopefully Jen doesn't notice, because she will think it's really weird.
Thursday (school): I didn't drink anything today, not even for lunch. I forgot my ice. I was going crazy because I was so thirsty.
Thursday (work): Good thing the Quizno's workers are used to me, otherwise they would think I'm weird. I got a cup today instead of getting a bottle of soda, this way I can get 89 cent refills too!
Thursday (bedtime): I got my glass of water and ice. I filled up the ice tray for in the morning. This is getting easier as the day goes on.
Thursday (around midnight): All my ice has melted, I'm dying of thirst. I have to run down and get some more, so I can drink my water. What a hassle.
Friday (morning): Good thing I filled up the ice. Jen is upstairs getting ready, and Billie is in the shower, so nobody will know that I'm getting ice again. We got chocolate milk last night, so I'm having a glass of chocolate milk and water. Hopefully it doesn't get too watery.
Friday (school): I brought enough ice for lunch. The guys looked at me weird, but never asked what I was doing. I just told them that I wanted it colder, and they believed me. I'm going to have to think of different lies if I'm going to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment